Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gettin' Punchy

We recently got together for a punch art class.  Here's some of the projects we made.

I had a strawberry card I made last year; I think it was for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  Anywho, I tucked the card away for a future punch art class.

Stamps: Something to Celebrate (retired); Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black marker; Accessories: White baker's twine, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Woodgrain EF, Swirl Scribbles die, Birds & Blooms die, Big Shot; Punches: Heart, Petal, Boho Blossom, Designer Label. 

I had a little punch art frog laying around from 2010 Convention, and I saw an adorable lily pad card on Lyssa's blog.  Well these two ideas must get together!

Here's the punch page for the frog.

Stamp: Curly Cute; Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Versamark, Basic Black marker, Versamarker; Accessories: White embossing powder, Coluzzle; Punches: Blossom, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Itty Bitty pack, Trio flower, Oval punches.

There were a couple sweet pea examples at Convention a few years ago, and I've wanted to try them.  This little one looks almost identical to the one on the display boards (I hope I am crediting the right person!).

This is my kind of crafting, bending card stock to my will.  Love the little curly Q's!

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Bashful Blue DSP; Punches: Butterfly, 5-Petal Flower.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: